After my “injury” on Saturday I had to take it easier for a few days. Sunday I felt a bit like being hit with something and in this case it was quite accurate as I had been hit by a rock, literally.
My neck and right shoulder blade was hurting so gym was out of the question. Ended up having an easy day off sports and lick my wounds.
Monday was already better but still no sudden movements so a bike ride with kids was a good, easy option.
By the end of the week I was back at the gym and even increased the weights a bit. I feel like pumping iron in the form of pills and liquid is helping already. Mornings are not that fuzzy and I feel like I have more energy on my runs and don’t get exhausted so easily.
So all in all a good week although training was a bit on halt.
- 1 gym training with increased weights
- 1 biker ride 5 km
- 1 trail run 5,5 km
- 1 basic run 3,6 km with 2nd best time on the route!
- + Pumping a lot of iron internally
- One gym training a week – Target: To increase muscle strength and toning. Easy weights and more repetition.
- One HIIT run a week. Target: To increase oxygen intake. We got a nice hill just next to our house so up you go full sprint.
- One low HR long run a week minimum 10 kilometers. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina. Usually I do this in a National park so it would be a trail run.
- One shorter “normal” run a week. This can be trail or basic running. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina.
Would you like to support my cause?
You can do that through my JustGiving page. Every euro, dollar, pound helps me to achieve my target of 2000 EUR which will go directly to help children through Unicef UK. Thank you in advance ❤