The week was amazing energy freak week. Such a great feeling and running was so easy. My goal has been to do one over 10 k run every week and week 37 I did three over 10 k runs! I have been insanely busy at work and also have had choir practices and a flash mob at the city center so have not had time to update my blog.
First 14 k run was a slow steady run intention do get more kilometers this week. It felt great and I managed to run a second best time on a similar distance. Then after a few days break I did an 11 kilometers run and broke my best time for 10 kilometers. Then the next day me and hubby went for a run and my “best time runs” are his “slow/stretching” runs. The flow was so good that I just kept going.
At 8 kilometers mark he asked if I wanted to try my again my best 10 k time as it seemed to be going pretty well and I said yes, so full on to the end and broke the record I had made the day before by 5 minutes 15 seconds. I have not done this many runs in a week for ages and I surely felt like a superwoman!
Hard to beat this week but it goes to show that progress does happen and going outside your comfort zone is the only way to get there so go ahead push yourself and seems like you may surprise even yourself.
- Running 35,2 kilometers so three over 10 k runs!
- Trail running 2,8 kilometers only, usually I do more trail running
- No HIIT training, maybe next week…
- No Gym, definitely next week!!
- Hiking 3,7 kilometers ( with my 6 year old <3)
- One gym training a week – Target: To increase muscle strength and toning. Easy weights and more repetition.
- One HIIT run a week. Target: To increase oxygen intake. We got a nice hill just next to our house so up you go full sprint.
- One low HR long run a week minimum 10 kilometers. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina. Usually I do this in a National park so it would be a trail run.
- One shorter “normal” run a week. This can be trail or basic running. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina.