Finally the flu seems to be subsiding and I have been slowly getting back to running. I still have not dared to do any HIIT training, but normal run 5,5 kilometers felt pretty OK. Unfortunately after that my nose was blocked again so put running to halt again for a few days, not that I would have had time either.
Gospel Helsinki (my current choir) had two concerts short ones at this new shopping Mall of Tripla opening which is apparently the biggest shopping mall in Scandinavia!Check video/post; FB post and FB video
So two evenings went there, and I could not even sing properly on Thursday so I was pretty down again thinking that I won’t be able to go to our planned hike on Saturday to Repovesi National park with my husband. Again decided to take it hour at a time and decide when it would be time to go.
I felt ok in the evening so we decided to drive there. It is one of the best high places in Southern Finland they say so I have been wanting to go there for a while. After the hike at home in the evening I suddenly got this feeling that hey I’m fine. The bug is gone and I feel good, finally! So it took three weeks to pass this virus or whatever it was.
Looking forward to next week, finally normal execise routines and writing a blog post of the visit to national park! Life is winning ❤
- 1 run 5,5 kilometers
- 1 walk 3,6 kilometers
- Indoor climbing once
- 1 hike 17 kilometers
- Two gym training’s a week, warm up HIIT running/Stair climbing/Cross trainer – Target: To increase muscle strength and toning. Emphasis on upper body and core.
- One HIIT run a week. Either on treadmill or lunch break run depending on weather. Target: To increase oxygen intake.
- One gym class training a week, this would be whatever fits my schedule. Could be yoga, strength, core or dance. Target: Just to get active and have variety on the plan plus I pay for it anyway! OR one wall climbing training Target: To increase upper body muscles and activate muscles needed for climbing in a bit more steep conditions.
- One shorter “normal” run a week. This can be trail or basic running outside. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina.
- Optional! One low HR long run a week minimum 10 kilometers. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina. Usually I do this in a National park so it would be a trail run.
Would you like to support me to reach my fundraising target?
I am really close to my target of getting vaccines, water, shelter and education to children in need through Unicef UK (only around 170 EUR away) and would greatly appreciate you helping me in achieving it. You can do that through my JustGiving page. Every euro, dollar, pound helps me to achieve my target of 2000 EUR which will go directly to help children through Unicef UK. Thank you in advance ❤