One of the laziest week for a while. We were busy making deal on our house and on the new one so I’ve been running like a headless chicken from one place to another and there has been no time to exercise really.
There was no other particular reason even. Time just flies so quickly and just realized that two weeks has gone again. Anyway did go for a few runs week 44. I am definitely not happy with the result and can see that the stress of potential moving house is kicking in.
Good news is that I went for another check up on my iron levels and they have gone up to 123 so progress there. Ferritin levels are still a bit low and I need to continue on iron. I also need to book a check-up with the doctor regarding the possible vaccinations so trying schedule that in at some point in the coming weeks.
Next week is not looking too good either as if we get the house deals done we will need to start packing…sigh… Still alive and kicking. That’s the main point.
- Running 6,85 kilometers
- Trail running 3,6 kilometers
- No gym
- No particular HIIT run
- HB rising, yay!
- One gym training a week – Target: To increase muscle strength and toning. Easy weights and more repetition.
- One HIIT run a week. Target: To increase oxygen intake. We got a nice hill just next to our house so up you go full sprint.
- One low HR long run a week minimum 10 kilometers. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina. Usually I do this in a National park so it would be a trail run.
- One shorter “normal” run a week. This can be trail or basic running. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina.
Sponsor me please, still a way to go to my target and I am getting worried!
You can do that through my JustGiving page. Every euro, dollar, pound helps me to achieve my target of 2000 EUR which will go directly to help children through Unicef UK. Thank you in advance ❤