One of the laziest week for a while. We were busy making deal on our house and on the new one so I’ve been running like a headless chicken from one place to another and there has been no time to exercise really.
There was no other particular reason even. Time just flies so quickly and just realized that two weeks has gone again. Anyway did go for a few runs week 44. I am definitely not happy with the result and can see that the stress of potential moving house is kicking in.
Good news is that I went for another check up on my iron levels and they have gone up to 123 so progress there. Ferritin levels are still a bit low and I need to continue on iron. I also need to book a check-up with the doctor regarding the possible vaccinations so trying schedule that in at some point in the coming weeks.
Next week is not looking too good either as if we get the house deals done we will need to start packing…sigh… Still alive and kicking. That’s the main point.
- Running 6,85 kilometers
- Trail running 3,6 kilometers
- No gym
- No particular HIIT run
- HB rising, yay!
- Two gym training’s a week, warm up HIIT running/Stair climbing/Cross trainer – Target: To increase muscle strength and toning. Emphasis on upper body and core.
- One HIIT run a week. Either on treadmill or lunch break run depending on weather. Target: To increase oxygen intake.
- One gym class training a week, this would be whatever fits my schedule. Could be yoga, strength, core or dance. Target: Just to get active and have variety on the plan plus I pay for it anyway! OR one wall climbing training Target: To increase upper body muscles and activate muscles needed for climbing in a bit more steep conditions.
- One shorter “normal” run a week. This can be trail or basic running outside. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina.
- Optional! One low HR long run a week minimum 10 kilometers. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina. Usually I do this in a National park so it would be a trail run.
Sponsor me please, still a way to go to my target and I am getting worried!
I am really close to my target of getting vaccines, water, shelter and education to children in need through Unicef UK (only around 170 EUR away) and would greatly appreciate you helping me in achieving it. You can do that through my JustGiving page. Every euro, dollar, pound helps me to achieve my target of 2000 EUR which will go directly to help children through Unicef UK. Thank you in advance ❤