As I predicted it is not going to get any easier until all stuff is moved and the old house given to new owners. Hassle has doubled and I can feel my blood pressure getting higher as each day is so hectic. I have moved house so many times and the last few have been quite stressful and chaotic so bit of bad memories there which probably also surface.
This clearly has affected my training schedule and enthusiasm. I know I need to train to keep sane yet I got bad conscience when I spend time in the forest trail running and just listening to silence instead of packing and carrying boxes.
Have managed to keep up pretty good apart from HIIT training. I’ve been so exhausted that have not been able to push myself. Main thing I’m doing something instead of nothing and missed only one of my weekly targets.
Next week will be the “moving house week” so not expecting a lot of training to happen.
- 2 runs. 10 kilometers and 4 kilometers
- 1 Trail run 10,5 kilometers
- 1 Gym training
- Two gym training’s a week, warm up HIIT running/Stair climbing/Cross trainer – Target: To increase muscle strength and toning. Emphasis on upper body and core.
- One HIIT run a week. Either on treadmill or lunch break run depending on weather. Target: To increase oxygen intake.
- One gym class training a week, this would be whatever fits my schedule. Could be yoga, strength, core or dance. Target: Just to get active and have variety on the plan plus I pay for it anyway! OR one wall climbing training Target: To increase upper body muscles and activate muscles needed for climbing in a bit more steep conditions.
- One shorter “normal” run a week. This can be trail or basic running outside. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina.
- Optional! One low HR long run a week minimum 10 kilometers. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina. Usually I do this in a National park so it would be a trail run.
Still not quite at my target… If you wish to support me…
I am really close to my target of getting vaccines, water, shelter and education to children in need through Unicef UK (only around 170 EUR away) and would greatly appreciate you helping me in achieving it. You can do that through my JustGiving page. Every euro, dollar, pound helps me to achieve my target of 2000 EUR which will go directly to help children through Unicef UK. Thank you in advance ❤