As I predicted it is not going to get any easier until all stuff is moved and the old house given to new owners. Hassle has doubled and I can feel my blood pressure getting higher as each day is so hectic. I have moved house so many times and the last few have been quite stressful and chaotic so bit of bad memories there which probably also surface.
This clearly has affected my training schedule and enthusiasm. I know I need to train to keep sane yet I got bad conscience when I spend time in the forest trail running and just listening to silence instead of packing and carrying boxes.
Have managed to keep up pretty good apart from HIIT training. I’ve been so exhausted that have not been able to push myself. Main thing I’m doing something instead of nothing and missed only one of my weekly targets.
Next week will be the “moving house week” so not expecting a lot of training to happen.
- 2 runs. 10 kilometers and 4 kilometers
- 1 Trail run 10,5 kilometers
- 1 Gym training
- One gym training a week – Target: To increase muscle strength and toning. Easy weights and more repetition.
- One HIIT run a week. Target: To increase oxygen intake. We got a nice hill just next to our house so up you go full sprint.
- One low HR long run a week minimum 10 kilometers. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina. Usually I do this in a National park so it would be a trail run.
- One shorter “normal” run a week. This can be trail or basic running. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina.
Still not quite at my target… If you wish to support me…
You can do that through my JustGiving page. Every euro, dollar, pound helps me to achieve my target of 2000 EUR which will go directly to help children through Unicef UK. Thank you in advance ❤