Week 46 was the official “house moving week”. We got the keys on Monday so started carrying stuff little by little during the week. I have been so busy that I have not even had time to think about training schedules. This week was purely dedicated to moving house so my training has consisted of carrying boxes of various size (yes a lot of banana boxes, we Finns move with banana boxes believe it or not) in addition to furniture of various sizes and shapes.
By the end of the week I was so tired and exhausted that there was absolutely no point in even training so concentrated on sleeping instead. Anyway if I am really nice to myself I would suppose I could say that I only missed one of my targets that being the HIIT training. Moving house should at least in my opinion count as Gym training…
Oh and if possible avoid moving house is my advice. I hope I do not have to move for the next ten years.
Next week we will clean up the old house and finally give away the keys to the new owners so easing off a bit finally. Also looking forward to getting to know my new neighborhood more closely next week. Something to definitely look forward to!
- 1 Trail run 3 kilometers
- 1 Basic run 10 kilometers
- Carrying numerous amount of banana boxes from house A to B
- Moving the same boxes from spot B to C in the new house
- Moving the same boxes AGAIN from spot C to D
- Guess what, probably moved the exact same boxes one more time from D to E
- Carrying furniture so that my back is sore.
- I would call this – Gym training check!
- Two gym training’s a week, warm up HIIT running/Stair climbing/Cross trainer – Target: To increase muscle strength and toning. Emphasis on upper body and core.
- One HIIT run a week. Either on treadmill or lunch break run depending on weather. Target: To increase oxygen intake.
- One gym class training a week, this would be whatever fits my schedule. Could be yoga, strength, core or dance. Target: Just to get active and have variety on the plan plus I pay for it anyway! OR one wall climbing training Target: To increase upper body muscles and activate muscles needed for climbing in a bit more steep conditions.
- One shorter “normal” run a week. This can be trail or basic running outside. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina.
- Optional! One low HR long run a week minimum 10 kilometers. Target: Increase general endurance and stamina. Usually I do this in a National park so it would be a trail run.
Would you like to support my cause?
I am really close to my target of getting vaccines, water, shelter and education to children in need through Unicef UK (only around 170 EUR away) and would greatly appreciate you helping me in achieving it. You can do that through my JustGiving page. Every euro, dollar, pound helps me to achieve my target of 2000 EUR which will go directly to help children through Unicef UK. Thank you in advance ❤